May is the month of green and growing things, of life fully bloomed and the promise of the summer. It’s the month when gardens start growing like crazy and the beginning of weekly lawn care. I love May.
Here at Middle Places during the month of May we’re going to be exploring the topic of growing. I’ve been peeking ahead at some of the blog posts scheduled during the month and you’re not going to want to miss any of them!
So grab your phone or your camera and let’s document a month of growing together … both the growing of yourself and the growing of the world around you.
Then save the photo below or sign up for the Members’ Resource library to nab the photo perfectly sized to use as a lockscreen on your phone for a reminder.
May Photo Challenge
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #middleplaces to engage with the community!
Need a hint? Here’s a few:
- Nature: Head outdoors and snap a pic. #nature #naturephotography
- Tall: Let’s play compare and contrast. Find something tall today. #tall #perspectiveporn
- Short: Now find something short. #short #lookingdown
- Birthday: Somewhere there’s a birthday waiting to be shared. Or you can dig for an old pic! #birthday #celebrate
- Gift: What was the last gift you received (or gave yourself!)? #gift #gifts
- Water: 8 glasses a day! Or maybe snap a pic of the ocean if you’re lucky enough to live beside it. #water
- Plant: Got any pretty green things growing in your home or yard? #plant #garden
- Mother: It’s Mother’s Day. Celebrate one of the special mothers in your life. #mother #mom
- Garden: Do you have a garden? Or a small collection of plants? #garden
- School: That place you learn? Or your kids. Snap a pic of it. #school #learn
- Green: What’s your favorite kind of green? #green
- Big: Is it a big day? Or do you drive a big car? #big
- Small: What fits in your hand? Or do you have a favorite tiny person? #small
- Young: At 41 I’d like to think I’m young… #40isthenew20
- Old: But some days I feel old. #thisis40
- In the middle: It’s exactly the middle of the month. What are you in the middle of? #inthemiddle
- Something to eat: Healthy or junk … show us what’s on your plate. #food
- Something to drink: I’m trying hard to drink more water! What’s in your cup? #coffee #water #inmycup
- Heart: It keeps us alive. It fuels our passions and dreams. What’s on your heart today? #heart #inspired
- Favorite book: A favorite book is like a dear old friend. Snap a pic of yours and share it with us. #book #amreading
- Inspiration: What inspires you? A favorite quote? A thinking spot? #quote #inspire #inspired
- Healthy: You’re awake. You’re alive. And every day you get to choose to make healthy choices. #healthy
- Alive: Did you open your eyes this morning and breathe? Yay! You’re alive! Show us what alive looks like. #alive
- Relax: Take a minute and put up your feet and breathe deeply. Relax. Show us how you do it. #relax
- Motto: Do you have a favorite motto? Share it with us!
- Plan: Every day I need a plan. Do you have a plan? #plan #planner #plannerlove
- Where you stand: What’s around you? Snap a pic and share it with us. #whereistand #perspective
- Growing: Your children, a plant, you? What’s growing in your life?
- Landscape: Sometimes we need to be reminded to see the bigger picture. #landscape #horizon
- Something to learn: What do you want to know more about? #learning
- Life: There must be life to grow. Show us what your life looks like. Are there messy floors? Me, too. #life
Pin it to come back!